Google Analytics is a product from Google that allows webmasters to measure and analyze traffic to their websites.
Google Analytics is free and can be implemented on a website by pasting a small piece of tracking code to all pages of the website you wish to analyze.
Just a few of the things you can analyze with Google Analytics:
- How many unique visitors your website or a specific web page had within any time period
- Number of visitors from England
- Which browsers your visitors are using
- How much each page of your website is worth in sales
- How many people are on your website right now
- Time spent on each page of your website
- The page that visitors exit your site from most often
- And much more